Monday 8 October 2012

Taking Action

When I first started my endevours online I actually failed to do anything for several months. As I did not really have a job, I really experienced frustration at its ultimate level.

Having no income, and sitting in my chair I went about purchasing every ebook I could find...I got hold of the so called magic $9 ebooks all the way up to those $97 ebooks promising you would make $10,000 in the next 24 hours.

Several weeks later when my Dad asked my how my online business was doing, I remember sitting down, and having an epiphany! Oh...My...GOD!, I had spent the last few months reading stuff, and not doing anything with it. I had nothing to show, NO INCOME...not even $1 dollar, because I was not taking any action. I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had just spent on ebooks and other education.

I could have blamed the gurus, and all the other sharks out there, but realistically I had no one else to blame but myself. I really only started making money online as soon as I started taking action. Yes, I put down those stupid ebooks and started doing what they s


You want to know what drives me insane? The people always screaming to "take action". It's only partially true, and if you always take action without thought you'll get depressed fast if the idea wasn't vetted out properly.

Here's the true recipe for success in the online world:

- Focus on your strengths: 

forget your weaknesses, most of your weaknesses you can find someone on Fiverr or the Warriors for Hire. Focus on what you can do to be successful right now.

- Find your niche: 

Make sure there is enough people interested in your niche and that they buy online. Some niches may have a great degree of search volume but you won't see many successful Clickbank products. Use Bing with your search terms to see if you can find competition (not google because it's restrictive). People have to consume what you give them or you're wasting your time. If your strength isn't sold well online ask yourself how you can sell it offline through postcards. Here's an example: gardening products don't sell all that well online, but offline you can make a boatload of cash. Remember your demographics: if they are over 45 they buy offline first for niche products. 

-Focus on 1 thing only: 

one niche, one way to market that is scalable, one sales mechanism (video, copy, webinar), and focus on only that one thing before you try anything else, but make sure your methods are sound first and foremost. 

-Grab an awesome mentor who is already successful. 

If that mentor can't show you what they have done are currently doing skip them. I'm NOT a mentor so don't approach me. There are a lot out there. Your mentor should be the person you bounce ideas off for your niche selection, marketing selection, and all the things in-between. Use Alexa and compete.com to make sure their own sites have enough traffic so you can see their success.

Now, go take action, you are equipped.









FREE VIDEO : STEAL This Amazing Simple Step-By-Step Plan For Building An Online Business FAST!!?  CLICK HERE TO WATCH!    

No comments:

Post a Comment