Saturday 29 September 2012

Getting A Mentor To Help You.

One of the best things you can do for you and your business is get a mentor to help with all your marketing efforts. The day I did this it was no surprise that my business took off and also my the income I generated.

There is a link there also, and not many people realize this. Most of the time people will sit behind their computers for hours on end and try to come up with a system that will make them either a little bit of money or a lot of money FAST! Then after about a month of not seeing any results they simply just give up!

How do I know this, well, I have been there before. My thinking changed one day when I was told, systems and strategies have been tested online and offline and those making HUGE money know what works and doesn't. So I thought to myself...."self" I need to find these people or hunt one of them down and ask questions and find out what I was doing wrong.

It was a bit frustrating for me, but after about 3 weeks or searching I found the right person and he put me on the right track. Thank god! because I was completely doing the wrong things, and was ready to give up yet again.

Soon after, I would say several weeks later I started to make a bit of money, and then a month down the track I was able to quit my boring 9 to 5 job and do this whole online marketing thing. I still talk to my mentor today and today we actually both learn from eachother. So I not only value his friendship but also his advice that I receive from time to time.

I urge anyone reading this today and who feels like a complete failure to put everything down that you are doing and go and hunt out someone in the know and get them to help you with your online business. That was a huge shift for me, and I know it will be a huge shift for you too. Having a mentor will save you lots of time and money in the short term and will also ensure your business or plans for the future will succeed also.




FREE VIDEO : STEAL This Amazing Simple Step-By-Step Plan For Building An Online Business FAST!!?  CLICK HERE TO WATCH!    

No comments:

Post a Comment